Quite often, when an idea or perspective that could be helpful presents itself, we do not appreciate it, for its value is not apparent. The expert has, perhaps, no more ideas than the inexperienced, but appreciates more of its value and uses it better.” It is only when we have added the expertise of others to our own that we can truly excel towards our most ambitious goals and reach our fullest potential.
The podcast is outgrowth of The Advocates for the Medical Assistant profession, a LinkedIn Community which began on July 3rd 2013, since its inception has grown to over 2000 members from all disciplines within the Medical Assisting profession and many interconnected and interdependent professional areas of expertise that shape and influence the profession.
Having had the opportunity to be involved in monitoring the hundreds of discussions and thousands of comments allowed us to gain insight into the different personal opinions, beliefs, experiences and knowledge of our members.
What we learned is each member has their own unique personal perspective experience knowledge and understanding of the profession. We discovered, perspective and understanding yourself and the profession will either limit future value or increase it.
The purpose of our podcast is threefold:
- Provide an inter-professional platform from which our audience can explore, discover and learn from other professional areas of expertise. that shape Healthcare and Medical Assisting .
- Open new doors of opportunities and possibilities
- To broaden your perspective about who you are what you can do and what you can become.
I believe it’s essential that you learn from the experience of others. Many people don’t take it seriously enough.
They think they already know what it takes to succeed.They say that ignorance is bliss or What you don't know will not hurt you. I disagree! Benjamin Disraeli once said: As a general rule the most successful people in life are those who have the best information.
Our podcast will look into Healthcare, medical assisting profession and medical assistant from different points of view.
Each point of view, having a body knowledge its own purpose, agenda, motivation, perspective and impact.
What the Podcast will do for you:
- Change the way you look at things and to think about things different.
- Stimulate an interest in knowing something more about something.
- Encourage you to do something about the thing that you have been thinking about. Open a new world of possibilities. Increasing Your Professional Value.
“If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That’s the only lasting thing you can create.” - Chuck Palahniuk, Choke